VPAC Construction Group is looking for an individual who possesses a vast array of knowledge and experience in commercial construction to join our team as a Site Superintendent. We are looking for an individual with strong leadership skills that will hold the team accountable for proper procedures, and has a strong commitment to the team. This person must be familiar with all aspects of construction and have the necessary skills and abilities to coordinate trades and materials, drive a schedule, complete site documentation and communicate effectively with others.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ local experience as a Site Superintendent on commercial construction projects
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
- Coordinate required inspections with project team
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
- Identify conflicts in construction progress, quality of work or scheduling and communicate to project team for resolution
- Submit detailed daily project reports via Raken
- Perform superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously
- Knowledgeable in blueprint reading
- Ensure job sites are always kept in a clean and organized manner
- Adhere to VPAC Safety Manual procedures
- Strong administration and paper work skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to run multiple projects
- A track record of meeting deadlines and budgets
- Experience with Tenant Improvements
- Excellent eye for finish detail.
- Must have own transportation and tools
Other Skills Required
Note: this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Please email your resume in PDF or Word format only. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Recruiters, please DO NOT respond to this posting.